Dr. PULIVARTI SRINIVASA RAOAssociate Professor
Dr. RADHESHYAM H GAJGHATProfessor
Mr. Praveen ChandrakarAssistant Professor
Mr. VINAY KUMARAssistant Professor
Mr. Chandra ShekharAssistant Professor
Dr. PULIVARTI SRINIVASA RAO
List of Publications in Reputed Journals
Published in SCI/Scopus
- Srinivasa Rao Pulivarti and Anil Kumar Birru. “Optimization of green sand mould system using Taguchi based grey relational analysis”. China Foundry Journal, Volume 15, Issue No.2 March 2018, pp 152-159, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s41230-018-7188-1. (SCI- Springer Publisher)
- Srinivasa Rao Pulivarti and Anil Kumar Birru. “Effect of Mould Coatings and Pouring Temperature on the Fluidity of Different thin Cross-Sections of A206 Alloy by Sand Casting”. Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals. Volume 71, Issue 7, July 2018, pp 1735–1745, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12666-018-1311-2. (SCI- Springer Publisher)
- Srinivasa Rao and Anil Kumar Birru. “Effect of Mechanical Properties with Addition of Molasses and Fly Ash in Green Sand Moulding”. Materials Today: Proceedings, Vol.4, 2017, pp-1186-1192, DOI: 10.1016/j.matpr.2017.01.136 (SCOPUS- Elsevier Publisher).
- Srinivasa Rao and Anil kumar Birru. “Fluidity of A206 Cast Alloy with and without Scrap Addition using thin Cross-Section Fluidity Test: A Comparison”. Advances in Micro and Nano Manufacturing and Surface Engineering, springer publisher, 2019, pp. 517-525.
- Praveen kumar bannaravuri, Gadudasu Babu Rao, R Raja, K Ch Apparao, P Srinivas Rao, T Srinivasa Rao, Anil Kumar Birru, R. Malkiya Rasalin Prince. “Impact on the microstructure and mechanical properties of Al-4.5Cu Alloy by the addition of MoS2”. International Journal of Lightweight Materials and Manufacture (Accepted for publication)
- Ranveer Singh, Pulivarti Srinivasa Rao. “A Survey Approach of Numerical Calculation of Ultimate Tensile Strength of Composites”. International Journal for Scientific Research in Modern Engineering and Science (IJSRMES), Volume-1, Issue-1, pp. 53-57, 2020.
- Ranveer Singh, Pulivarti Srinivasa Rao. “Effect of Glass, Graphite, Aramid, Carbon and MWCNT Epoxy as Well as MWCNT/Al6061 Content on Mechanical Properties of Composites”. International Journal for Scientific Research in Modern Engineering and Science (IJSRMES), Volume-1, Issue-2, pp 6-11, 2020.
- Neeraj, Pulivarti Srinivasa Rao. “A Review on Analysis of Functionally Graded Thick-Walled Pressure Vessel subjected to Thermo-Mechanical Loading”. International Journal for Scientific Research in Modern Engineering and Science (IJSRMES), Volume-1, Issue-5, 2020.
- Neeraj, Pulivarti Srinivasa Rao. “Analysis of Functionally Graded Thick-Walled Pressure Vessel subjected to Thermo-Mechanical Loading”. International Journal for Scientific Research in Modern Engineering and Science (IJSRMES), Volume-1, Issue-6, 2020.
- Pramod Kumar Sahu and P S Rao. “Parametric Investigation and Improvement of Electrical Discharge Machining Process”. International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), Volume 8 Issue XI, ISSN: 2321-9653, pp 40-45.
- Pramod Kumar Sahu and P S Rao. “A Review on Parametric Investigation and Improvement of Electrical Discharge Machining Process”. IJRASET, Volume 8 Issue XI, ISSN: 2321-9653, pp. 582-585.
- Shiv Kumar and Srinivasa Rao Pulivarti. Optimization of green sand mold process parameters using Taguchi approach in conjuction with Grey relational analysis. Journal of Production and Industrial Engineering, December 2021, Vol.2, Issue 2, pp 68-80.
- Sanju Manna, Raj Kumar Sen, Vikas Sharma, Shubham Sao, Dr. P. S. Rao. Design and Development of Air Pollution Control Device to Remove NOx. Engineering, Volume 2, December 2021, pp 43-60.
- Ch Appa Rao, Praveen Kumar Bannaravuri, Anil Kumar Birru, Pulivarti Srinivasa Rao, Gadudas Baburao, Arul Kirubakaran. “Influence of fly ash and cement with molasses addition on moulding properties in silica sand: A comparison”. Recent Advances in Materials and Modern Manufacturing, Springer Nature, May 2022, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-0244-4_72.
Communicated in SCI journal
- Srinivasa Rao Pulivarti, R H Gajghat, Parabhat Giri. “Optimization of fluidity and mechanical properties of the sand casting A518 alloy by using GRA and TOPSIS techniques”. Advances in Material Science Engineering. (Status: communicated)
- Srinivasa Rao Pulivarti and Anil Kumar Birru. “Effect of Grain refinement on Fluidity and Mechanical properties of Thin-Wall castings in A206 alloy by Green Sand casting”. International Journal of metal casting (Status: to be communicated)
- Srinivasa Rao and Yogesh Madharia. “Simulation and Performance Enhancement of the Single Cylinder Gas Engine” International Conference on advances in Mechanical Engineering (ICAME-2009), 3rd-5th August, 2009 at SVNIT, Surat, Gujarat.
- Srinivasa Rao and Anil kumar Birru. “Enhancement of Mechanical properties of Green sand and Modified Green Sand: A Comprehensive Comparison” International Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering (ICETiME’15), December 2015, CUSAT, Kochi, India, ISBN No: 978-93-80095-71-4, pp 1- 6.
- Srinivasa Rao and Anil kumar Birru. “Influence of molasses and fly ash additives on green sand mould properties”. 64th Indian Foundry Congress Theme: Manufacturing Engineering. Transactions of 64th IFC, January-2016 Coimbatore, India.
- Srinivasa Rao and Anil kumar Birru. “Enhancement of Mechanical Properties of Green Sand by Addition of Molasses and Fly Ash for Casting Industries”. 6th International & 27th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference (AIMTDR-2016), pp 11544-1157. (ISBN: 978-93-86256-27-0).
- Srinivasa Rao and Rakesh Thakur. “Mathematical Modelling and Computation Flow Analysis of a Muffler”. Technologia 2009, 13-14 March, MPCCET, Bhilai, CG.
- Srinivasa Rao. “A Single Cylinder Water Diesel Emulsion System”. National Conference on Chemical Engineering and Environment Current Trends and Issues” (NCCEECTI-2006) 3-4 November 2006, held at IPS academy, Indore, M.P.
- Srinivasa Rao and Anil Kumar Birru. “Influence of Pouring Temperature on Fluidity of Aluminium Cast Alloys: Review”. Bonfring International Journal. 2016, PP: 126-128. (ISBN 978-93-86176-46-2).
- A Collaborative Research Project completed on “Study on Fluidity of A518 Alloy with addition of Grain refinement in combination with Silicon Carbide reinforcement by using Taguchi Method.” Dr. Srinivasa Rao Pulivarti, as Principal Investigator, under TEQIP-III of CSVTU, Chhattisgarh in Academic Session, 2019-2020, sanctioned amount: 1.5 lacs.
- A Collaborative Research Project completed on “Development of IOT based control on composite material.” Dr. Srinivasa Rao Pulivarti, as Co-Principal Investigator, under TEQIP-III of CSVTU, Chhattisgarh in Academic Session, 2019-2020, Sanctioned amount: 1.8 lacs.
Faculty develop programs, Seminars and Workshops attended
- Participated in the All India seminar on “Advances in Tribology and Maintenance” Organized by the Institution of Engineers (India), Indore Local Centre at Medi-Caps Institute of Technology and Management, Indore on December 24-25, 2007.
- Participated in Faculty development program from 17th -30th May 2009 on “Optimum Energy Utilization in thermal Systems” organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT, Calicut, Sponsored by the MHRD, New Delhi.
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “ICT IN ADVANCED MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING” 6 days FDP program organized by E & ICT Academy and National Institute of Technology Warangal from 27th May – 01st June, 2019.
- Participated in two days National Workshop on “Advanced Manufacturing and Automation” organized by the Mechanical Engineering Department from 29th -30th December 2009, held at MPCCET, Bhilai.
- Participated in the “National Workshop on Analysis Simulation and Optimization” organized by the Mechanical Engineering Department and Sponsored by CGCOST from 15th -16th December 2014, held at CCET, Bhilai.
- Participated in workshop titled “An Innovative Technology Workshop On Essence of Scientific Software” organized by NIT, Manipur, Imphal during 20-21 Feb’2016.
- Participated in the workshop on “Inside a Publisher Mind” from 3rd – 4th July 2017, held at NIT, Manipur.
- Participated in the “Authors workshop” jointly organized by Springer Nature and NIT Manipur on 3rd July, 2017.
- Participated in one day workshop on “Quality Improvement Programme” organized by NIT Manipur in association with EDULIFE INDIA- Bangalore on 6th October, 2017.
- Participated in 2-days workshop on “Recent Advances in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning and Its Impact on Human Life” Organized by CSVTU and Dept. of Mech. Engg, CCET Bhilai on November 15th – 16th, 2018.
- Attended a blended mode workshop on ‘Moodle Learning Management System’ held at the Christian College Of Engineering and Technology, Bhilai,Durg on 15 March 2019. This training was organized by the Teaching Learning Centre (ICT) at IIT Bombay, funded by the Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teachin (PMMMNMTT), MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Participated in the webinar titled “Surface Composites by Friction Stir Processing for Functional Applications” Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, KITS, Coimbatore on 30 May, 2020.
- Participated in the webinar titled “Hydroxypate Ceramics for Biomedical Applications” Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, KITS, Coimbatore on 05 June, 2020.
- Participated in Faculty development program from 7th – 11th July 2020 on “RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (RDME-2020)” organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, KITS, Warangal, Telangana.
- Participated in one week online sponsored AICTE STTP on “ Multi-Objective Optimization Methods for Engineering optimization” held on October 26th -31st , 2020; Organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, SSGI, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh.
- Participated in National virtual workshop on “Biomaterials: Design, Development and Scope for Future Generation” during November 03-07, 2020 Organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT, Manipur, Under the sponsorship of TEQUIP-III.
- Participated in online elementary FDP organized by the AICTE ATAL on “3D Printing & Design” from 14/12/2021 to 18/12/2021 held at CCET, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh.
- Participated in online elementary FDP organized by the AICTE ATAL on “Redemption from Plastic Pollution: Indian Railways” from 17/01/2022 to 21/01/2022 held at NRTI, Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Participated in NDLI webinar on “Release Your Stress” held on July 15, 2022 organized by the NDLI club of Christian College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh.
- Participated in NDLI webinar on “Building An Innovation Ecosystem in educational institutions” held on 27 July, 2022 organized by the NDLI club of Christian College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh.
Dr. RADHESHYAM H GAJGHAT
List of Papers Published/Presented
|01||Gajghat, R.H., Handa, C.C. & Himte, R.L. (2017) ‘Identification of Important Factors Influencing the Performance of Engineering Students in University Examination: A Systematic Approach’, Research Journal of Engineering and Technology. (Accepted)|
|02||Gajghat, R.H., Handa, C.C. & Himte, R.L. (2017) ‘Factors Influencing Academic Performance of the Students at University Level Exam: A Literature Review’, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp.102-110. (May 2017)|
|03||Malviya, A., Gajghat, R.H., Kuthe, A. (2017) ‘Requirements of sustainable manufacturing in industries: a review’, Research Journal of Engineering Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp.1-4. (Feb. 2017)|
|01||Sushma, K., Malviya, A., Gajghat, R.H. (2017) ‘Analysis and Optimization of End Carriage Wheel Design of E.O.T. Crane in Rail Structural Mill’, Paras: International Seminar on Utilization of Non Conventional Energy Sources for Sustainable Development of Rural Areas (ISNCESR-2017), Parthivi College of Engg. & Management, Bhilai-3, 24-25/03/2017.|
|02||Gajghat, R.H., Malviya, A. (2017) ‘Optimization of Machining Parameters of Cylindrical Stock on CNC Lathe Machine’, Technologia: National Conference on Advanced Material Science and Engineering (NCAMSE-2017), Christian College of Engg. & Tech., Bhilai, 8-9/03/2017.|
|03||Gajghat, R.H., Handa, C.C., Himte, R.L. (2014) ‘Does Class Attendance Influence the Academic Performance: A Review’, An International Conference on Advanced Research Applications in Engineering & Technology (Shaastrarth-2014), Santosh Rungta Group of Institutions, Rungta Educational Campus, Raipur, 23-24/03/2014.|
|04||Gajghat, R.H., Handa, C.C., Himte, R.L. (2013) ‘Academic Performance Evaluation of the University Students: A Literature Review’, An International Multi disciplinary Conference (Shaastrarth-2013), Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai, 8-9/02/2013.|
|05||Gajghat, R.H., Roy, Pallab (2007) ‘Nanotechnology- The Tool of Approaching Decades’, National Symposium on Recent Trends on Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology (RTNMN-2007), Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai, 23-24/03/2007.|
Seminars/Conferences/Symposium/Workshops/Short Term Courses Attended
|Sr. No.||Title||Organized by||Duration|
|01||ISTE Workshop on Applications of Advanced Tools Used in Mechanical Research||Department of Mechanical Engineering, Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai||21- 23/01/2015|
|02||Seminar on 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing Technologies||CSVTU, Bhilai in Association with Additive Manufacturing Society of India, Bangalore||17/01/2015|
|03||STTP on Design of Experiments: An Optimization Tool||NIT, Rourkela||27-29/12/2013|
|04||ISTE Workshop on Introduction to Research Methodologies||IIT, Bombay at Remote Centre BIT, Durg||25/06-04/07/2012|
|05||AICTE sponsored STTP on Rapid Product Development||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur||14-19/12/2009|
|06||AMM Workshop on The Design of Mechanism for Solving Real-life Problems||IIT, Madras, Chennai||23-25/10/2008|
|07||National Conference on Future Energy Trends and Prospectus||Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai||30/03/2007|
|08||National Symposium on Recent Trends on Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology||Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai (Sponsored by Chhattisgarh Council of Science & Technology, Raipur)||23-24/03/2007|
|09||Short Term Training Programme in Pro-Engineer (Wild fire 2.0)||Shri Shankaracharya College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai||19-23/12/2005|
|10||Short Term Course on Teaching Learning Process||Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai||17-20/11/2005|
|11||The National Seminar on Technology Management for Innovation & Entrepreneurship||Rungta College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai (Sponsored by Department of Science & Industrial Research, Govt. of India, New Delhi)||13-14/03/2005|
|12||Short Term Course on Computer Literacy, ‘Vidya’||Aptech Computer Education, Gondia-A Centre||July, 1999