Mr. SRIDHAR BURLAAssistant Professor
Mr. PRASHANT BAWANEYAssistant Professor
Mr. PRAMOD KUMAR BAGHMARAssistant Professor
Mrs. SAUMYA SINGHAssistant Professor
Mr. ASHISH DEWANGANAssistant Professor
Dr. SASANKA SEKHAR BISHOYIAssociate Professor
Dr. Avinash KumarAssociate Professor
Mr. Abhimanyu MandalAssistant Professor
Mr. Akash DewanganAssistant Professor
Mr. SRIDHAR BURLA
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
Mr. PRASHANT BAWANEY
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
- Prashant Bawaney, B. Shridhar, Muna Biswal “Application of High Boost Ratio Hybrid Transform DC-DC Convertor For PV Module” in International Seminar on Paras 2017, March 24-25,2017, Parthivi College of Engineering & Management Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Prashant Bawaney, Manjari Sharm “Power Electronics Based Performance Improvement For Static VAR Compensator” Proceeding on National Conference Technologia-2017. March 8-9,2017, CCET, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Prashant Bawaney “Utilization of Pendulum motion of Swing for Energy Generation” Proceeding on National Conference Technologia-2016. February 10-11,2016, CCET, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Manjari Sharma, Prashant Bawaney “ECG Feature Extraction For Artificial Neural Network Based Classification” Proceeding on National Conference Technologia-2013. March 8-9,2013, CCET, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Prashant Bawaney, B.Shridhar “Power Distribution of Wind Diesel Generator in Isolated Network” Published in International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER),Paper ID IO13958, Volume 3, Issue 4, April 2012, ISSN 2229-5518
- Bratati Saha, Nevedita Mukherji, Prashant Bawaney “Unidirection Hybrid Three Phase Rectifier” Proceeding on National Conference Technologia-2012. March 1-2,2012, CCET, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Kiran Kumar Nallamekala, Prashant Bawaney, Suresh Mikkili “Improving Fuel Cell Utilization using Multilevel Inverter” Proceeding on National Conference Technologia-2011. March 10-11,2011, MPCCET, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Prashant Bawaney, Salik Ram Dewangan, Yogesh Tiwari “ The Effect of Wind Speed on Wind Power Generation System” Proceeding on National Conference Technologia-2011. March 10-11,2011, MPCCET, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
Mr. PRAMOD KUMAR BAGHMAR
List of Publications
|Sl.No||Title||Name of Journal / Vol. No. /
Issue No. / Page Nos
|1||Symmetrical Fault Analysis of Wind Generator under Heavy Load Condition||Journal of Science & Engineering Education (JSEE), Vol. –4, Page -84-88,||e- ISSN 2455-5061||March -2019|
|2||Analysis of Transient Stability in Six Phase Transmission Line Power System||Journal of Science & Engineering Education (JSEE) , Vol. 2, pp.71-77||e-ISSN:2455-5061||March-2017|
|3||Analysis of Faults and Transient Stability in Multi Phase System||International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development (IJAERD), Vol. 3, Issue 6, pp. 350-356||e-ISSN:2348-4470, Print-ISSN:2348-6406||June-2016|
|Sl.No||Name of the
|Title of the
|1||IEEE International Conference on Innovations in Power and Advanced Computing Technologies, VIT Vellore i-PACT 2019||IEEE International Conference||Power Quality Analysis of Wind Generator under Symmetrical Fault Condition||Presenter||VIT Vellore||22-23 March 2019|
|2||16th National Conference Technologia NCITST- 2018||Conference
|Recent Trends in Wind Power Generation and its Economic Aspects”||Presenter||C.C.E & T. Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.||8th March 2018|
|3||15th National Conference Technologia NCAMSE- 2017||Conference
|Recent Trends in Wind Power Generation and Power Quality Aspects of Wind Power Systems||Presenter||C.C.E & T. Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.||8th & 9th March 2017|
|4||14th National Conference Technologia 2016||Conference
|Optimization of Global Warming Problem by using Renewable Energy and Smart Grid Technology||Presenter||C.C.E & T. Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.||10th & 11th February 2016|
|5||14th National Conference Technologia 2016||Conference
|Analysis of Faults in Multiphase System||Presenter||C.C.E & T. Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.||10th & 11th February 2016|
|6||14th National Conference Technologia 2016||Conference
|Design of Quasi Z- Source Inverter System for reducing Harmonics in Hybrid Power System||Co Presenter||C.C.E & T. Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.||10th & 11th February 2016|
|7||National Conference BITCON 2016||Conference
|Fuzzy Logic Based Controller for a Z- Source Inverter Based Hybrid Generation System||Co Presenter||BIT Durg, Chhattisgarh, India.||29th & 30th January 2016|
|8||11th National Conference Technologia 2012||Conference
|Six Phase Transmission Line Power System fault Analysis||Presenter||C.C.E & T. Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India||1st & 2nd March 2012|
|9||National Conference 2012||Conference
|Analysis of Transient Stability in Multi Phase System||Presenter||S.S.T.C. Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
|25th & 26th January 2012|
|10||AICON (All India Conference) 2012||Conference
|Study & Analysis of MPPT Control for Efficiency Improvement of Solar Powered UPS Application||Presenter||C.S.I.T. Durg Chhattisgarh, India.
|20th &21st January 2012|
|11||National Conference Akriti 2011||Conference
|Fault Analysis Using PSCAD In Six Phase Transmission Line||Presenter||C.I.T. Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh, India.
|12th &13th March 2011|
|12||10th National Conference Technologia 2011||Conference
|Six Phase Transmission Line Power System Transient Stability Analysis||Presenter||M.P.C.C.E & T. Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.||10th & 11th March 2011|
|13||Short Term Training Program (STTP)||Short Term Training Program (STTP)||Hands on Expertise in MATLAB Modeling on Power Electronics & Control System||Participant||C.C.E.T. Bhilai||5th-9th March 2019|
|14||National Workshop||Workshop||Recent Advances in Renewable Grid Interconnection and its Impact on Distribution System||Participant||C.C.E.T. Bhilai||8th-9th February 2019|
|15||National Workshop||Workshop||Mathematics & Application” (MAAP-2018)||Participant||C.C.E.T. Bhilai||21st December 2018.|
|16||National Workshop||Workshop||Solar Energy Harvesting and Utilization for Sustainable Development||Participant||C.C.E.T.
|17||National Workshop||Workshop||Research Methodology and Anti-Plagiarism for Research Integrity”||Participant||C.C.E.T. Bhilai||10th &11th
|18||National Workshop||Workshop||Out Come Based Education & Accreditation||Participant||TEQIP-III Cell ,C.S.V.T.U. Bhilai||20th -21st April 2018|
|19||National Workshop||Workshop||Soft Computing, Optimization Techniques & Its Implementation Using MATLAB/SCILAB||Participant||C.C.E.T. Bhilai||19th June 2015.
|20||National Workshop||Workshop||Advances in Control System Engineering||Participant||C.C.E.T. Bhilai||12th -13th September
|21||National Workshop||Workshop||Power Electronics Application to Non-Conventional Hybrid Energy System||Participant||C.C.E.T. Bhilai||23rd February 2013.|
|22||National Workshop||Workshop||Emerging Technologies in Power Electronics, Electric Drives and Power Systems||Participant||R.C.E.T. Bhilai||30th December 2011|
|23||National Workshop||Workshop||“Modeling of Power Electronic Applications||Participant||C.C.E & T. Bhilai||25th November 2011|
|24||National Workshop||Workshop||Application of MATLAB to Control System Engineering||Participant||M.P.C.C.E & T. Bhilai||8th Feb 2011.|
|25||National Workshop||Workshop||Application of Optimization Techniques in Engineering and Technological Research||Participant||M.P.C.C.E & T. Bhilai||3rd May to 14thMay 2010.
|26||National Workshop||Workshop||Recent Trends in Power System Protection||Participant||M.P.C.C.E & T. Bhilai||5th Feb 2010|
|27||National Workshop||Workshop||Emerging Trends in Power Quality Improvement||Participant||M.P.C.C.E & T. Bhilai||24th April 2006|
Any other award / achievements/ certificates you like to mention
|INTERNATIONAL BOOK PUBLICATION|
1. Pramod Kumar Baghmar “Analysis of Transient Stability in Six Phase Transmission Line Power System” ISBN: (978-613-7-38114-4), 08 Feb. 2018, Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany.
Mrs. SAUMYA SINGH
LIST OF PUBLICATION & CONFERENCE, WORKSHOP
Saumya Singh, Manoj kumar Nigam,“Green Tower – Solar and Wind Mill Powered High Mass for Circulating Area Illumination: An Overview”,International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, Vol.5, No.3, March 2017ISSN: 2321-9637(online)
Manoj Kumar Nigam, Saumya Singh,Christeena Francis “Effects on Power System Stability due to Integration of Distributed Generation” ,Journal of science & Engineering Education (ISSN 2455-5061) Vol.-2, Page-56-60, Year-2017 56
Manoj Kumar Nigam, Saumya Singh, V.K. Sethi “Impact of Distributed Generation in Electrical Power System”,International Journal of Electrical and ElectronicsResearch,ISSN 2348-6988 (online) Vol. 3, Issue 3, pp: (146-152), Month: July – September 2015“
Participated a Paper on ‘Future clean and sustainable energy technologies’ in Technologia(NCFCSET)Two days National Conference held at CCET Bhilai during Feb 10th&11th 2016. .
Presented a paperonTECHNOLOGIA National Conference (NCAMSE) on “Advanced material science and engineering” held at CCET Bhilai during 8th to 9thMarch 2017,
Attended 2 Days National workshop on “Impact of industrial innovations on technological Development of Chhattisgarh”, organized by Department of Electrical Engineering BIT DURG, sponsored by CGCOST Raipur, on 11-12September 2015.
Attended a workshop on “Virtual Labs” sponsored by National Mission on Education through information & communication Technology, MHRD,Gov of india on 4thOCT 2013
Mr. ASHISH DEWANGAN
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
- Pramod Kumar Baghmar, Payal Roy and Ashish Dewangan “Analysis of Faults and Transient Stability in Multi Phase System” International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development (IJAERD), e-ISSN:2348-4470, Print-ISSN:2348-6406 , Vol. 3, Issue 6, pp. 350-356, June-2016.
- Pramod Kumar Baghmar, Payal Roy and Ashish Dewangan “Analysis of Transient Stability in Six Phase Transmission Line Power System” Journal of Science & Engineering Education (JSEE) , e-ISSN:2455-5061, Vol. 2, pp.71-77, March-2017, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Pramod Kumar Baghmar, Payal Roy and Ashish Dewangan “Recent Trends in Wind Power Generation and Power Quality Aspects of Wind Power Systems” Proceeding on 15th National Conference Technologia NCAMSE- 2017 8th & 9th March 2017organized by C.C.E & T. Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Pramod Kumar Baghmar, Payal Roy and Ashish Dewangan “Optimization of Global Warming Problem by using Renewable Energy and Smart Grid Technology” Proceeding on 14th National Conference Technologia 10th & 11th February 2016 organized by C.C.E & T. Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Pramod Kumar Baghmar ,Payal Roy and Ashish Dewangan “Analysis of Faults in Multiphase System” Proceeding on 14th National Conference Technologia 10th & 11th February 2016 organized by C.C.E & T. Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Payal Roy , Pramod Kumar Baghmar, Ashish Dewangan “Design of Quasi Z- Source Inverter System for reducing Harmonics in Hybrid Power System” Proceeding on 14th National Conference Technologia 10th & 11th February 2016 organized by C.C.E & T. Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Payal Roy , Pramod Kumar Baghmar, Ashish Dewangan “Fuzzy Logic Based Controller for a Z- Source Inverter Based Hybrid Generation System” in the National Conference BITCON 29th & 30th January 2016 organized by BIT Durg, Chhattisgarh, India.
Dr. SASANKA SEKHAR BISHOYI
List of Publications
|1.||2011||Numerical Modelling of Combined Free and Forced Convection Flow with SPM past a vertical plate,||National conference on “Interdisciplinary Sciences-Key to Novel Innovations” on the occasion of 14th Odisha Bigyan Congress .Nov. 12-14, 2011 Bhubaneswar.|
|Numerical Modelling of Combined Free and Forced Convection Flow with SPM past a vertical plate,
Numerical modelling of compressible two- phase jet flow and heat transfer
|U.G.C. Sponsored International Conference on Analysis and Applications (ICAA-2012),July 20-21, 2012, Conducted by Dept of mathematics Berhampur University,Berhampur.
National Conference On Application Of Mathematics in Science & Engineering Organized by Bhili Institute Of Technology , Durg, (C.G),March 10-11-2016.
List of Research Publications
|1.||2011||Numerical Modelling Of Free Convection Two-Phase Flow Past A Vertical Plate, Far East Journal of Applied Mathematics, 59(2); 75-103, (Impact Factor 0.727)|
|2.||2012||Numerical Modelling of Combined Free and Forced C onvection Flow with SPM past a vertical plate, Acta Ciencia Indica, 38(2); 301-315|
|3.||2012||Numerical Investigation Of Two-Pahse Flow Over A Wedge, International Journal of Numerical Methods and Applications,8(1),45-62,(Impact Factor 0.619)|
|4.||2012||CFD Modelling Of Two-Phase Flow With Lift Force. International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematical Science ,5(1), 99-113 ,(Impact Factor 2.29)|
|5.||2012||Two -Phase Free Convection Flow and Heat Transfer From a Vertical Flat Plate , International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology(IJERT) ,(Impact Factor 1.76)|
|6||2016||First Order Perturbation Solutions of Compressible Two-Phase Jet Flow and Heat Transfer with Viscous Dissipation and Brownian Diffusion, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematical Science (IJPAMS)Volume 9, Number 2 (2016), pp. 211-218|
|7||2016||Perturbation solution of compressible two-phase jet flow And heat transfer , American International Journal of Research in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics Paper code 16-351 (2016), pp-185-190.|
Dr. Avinash Kumar
Mr. Abhimanyu Mandal
Mr. Akash Dewangan
- Access to over 100,000 electronic journals and books, both in house and remotely
- Comprehensive research assistance, including consultations, by email, by web chat
- Study space
Basic Electrical Lab
Electrical Machines Lab
Electrical Circuit Lab
Solid Sate Devices Lab
Digital Electronics Lab
Computer Simulation Lab
Analog Electronics Lab
Power Electronics & Drives Lab
Power Systems & Protection Lab
Control Systems Lab
Calibration & Testing Lab
High Voltage Lab