Christian College of Engineering and Technology(CCET), Bhilai is dedicated to the holistic development of the students. We encourage our students to take a break from their humdrum schedule to find solace and happiness in extra-curricular activities.
Participating in such activities not only helps them have a breath of fresh air but also makes them confident, smart and develops them as a person. We also promote the tradition and culture of our Nation and motivate all our students to be a part of the cultural club at our college.
Like every orchestra is incomplete without a table, every institution is incomplete without Art, music, and literature. We, at the Cultural Club of CCET, Bhilai, work towards keeping the college vibrating with passion and energy round the year. Not one event in the calendar misses our scope of being celebrations in style. The cultural team is not just a club but a family with its own value systems that run on love, harmony and respect for each other. And yes, we are incomplete without the Batch and Batch is incomplete without Cultural Club; that’s symbiotic.
- To promote and arrange extracurricular activities to bring out the talents of students in the performing arts.
- To give all students the opportunity to be involved in culturally enriching activities.
- To give those students with special talents a chance to extend themselves and to grow in their area of expertise.
- The Cultural Committee shall be responsible for all intra and inter collegiate cultural events in the College.
- To plan and schedule cultural events for the academic year. (Tentative dates to be included in the academic calendar of the institute.) By delegating various tasks.
- To do the procedure to organize cultural events.
- To communicate about various festivals and events to be celebrated in the college and give a wide publicity.
- Arranging events/programs for staff and students in coordination with “Students Cultural Committee‟.
- Represent the college in and outside the campus with college cultural team.
DR. Preeti Nandkumar
Mrs. Lincy Mendonza