Dr. Sasanka Sekhar Bishoyi
Mrs. Minimol V
IQAC plays significant role in quality of evaluation of student’s academic matters semester wise. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC should be a part of the institution’s system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. It is the prime responsibility of IQAC to initiate, plan and supervise various activities that are necessary to increase the quality of the education imparted in college. Ensures timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic tasks of students with the credibility of evaluation procedures periodically.
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic performance of the Institute.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic activities of the Institute.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the Institute, leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institute for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality
- Development of Quality Culture in Institute